|Home||» Products||» Flange||» Threading Flange|
Product Code : 08
Brand Name : Threading Flange
- Threaded flange are referred to as either threaded or screwed.
- They are used to connect other threaded components in low pressure, non-critical applications. No welding is required.
- Non-toxic, Environment friendly and cost effective as no welding is involved.
- Chances of leakage are comparatively higher, generally not used where leaks cannot be tolerated.
- Used in services where regular maintenance is required.
- All fittings are threaded internal(Female) with American National Standard Pipe Threads ASME B1.20.1 (NPT) or British Standard Pipe Threads (BSP)
- Threaded Flanges (Screwed flanges) are similar to slip-on flanges in outline, but the bore is threaded, thus enabling assembly without welding. This obviously limits its application to relatively low pressure piping systems. Threaded Flanges may be welded around the joint after assembly, but this is not considered a satisfactory method of increasing the flanges' pressure applications.
- Type: Threaded Forged / Cast Flange
- Material: Carbon steel: A105,SS400,SF440 RST37.2,S235JRG2,P250GH,C22.8, Stainless Steel: F304 F304L F316 F316L 316Ti, Copper etc.
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- E-catalogue: Available , please visit catalogue of flange
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.